Tuesday, April 28, 2009

vintage wildlife silhouettes...




i was recently reminded of these fabulous vintage wallpaper silhouettes when someone asked me about the giraffe i drew on taylor's wall....i saw them in domino a little over two years ago when i was trying to figure out taylor's nursery and fell in love with them. at the time, they only offered three wallpaper patterns and unfortunately, they didn't go w/ the pink and brown we had already painted the room. but today when i went on inke's website, i saw that they offer a huge amount of vintage wallpaper...i think they are just fabulous!

12 comments:

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

So cute. I love this. I'm going to pass it along to one of my friends that just had a baby and is moving soon, which means a new nursery to decorate!

Jennifer said...

I've always loved that domino nursery with the giraffe!

Blueprint Bliss said...

Putting this into my "one day" file!

Ashley L. said...

I cannot get enough of that adorable elephant! So cute! :)

megan said...

Love them! But it will be a while. :)

Lauren Jade said...

i love love the elephant!! :D so adorable.

Caroline's Lost & Found said...

The elephant is great! And there are so many great patterns to choose from...I will save this link for a later date!

THE PARIS HOUSE said...

this is so cool, I love it

paula said...

I just adore these.

Sweet Nothings said...

I love this..man I wish my brother and his wife were having some pups of their own to decorate for!

Also, it is bad, that I want the butterfly roman shades for my bedroom??

raquel raney said...

so funny.

Greenwood Jonny said...

OBAT JENGGER AYAM HERBAL untuk pria
obat kondiloma akuminata
CARA MENGOBATI KANKER SERVIKS/RAHIM
kutil di kemaluan,cara mengobatinya
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat kutil kelamin tradisional
obat sipilis yang sudah terbukti manjur dan aman