Thursday, March 10, 2011




is it spring already?  i'm over winter and rain....

*images courtesy of vogue, house and garden, everly true

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm....yes please to that lovely green sofa, could curl up on that anyday. What a lovely start to the day - thanks

Laura Trevey said...

me too!! and I LOVE these sweet sweet photos :)

xoxo

My Many Moments said...

That bedroom is gorgeous! Love the paisley.

Anonymous said...

yes it's spring! the poppies are out, sandals and maxi dresses are in the store and I can just smell the BBQ smoke . . . . almost there!
xoxo
E
www.glitterandgoldblog.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

amen sista! i soo agree! where are you spring??? ps. your newly recovered stools are AWESOME! :)

Alison Duffy said...

I am over snow and freezing to death. Please Spring!!!!!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Love that last image, peeling paint and all, how charming!

I have a Scandinavian Decor book up for grabs at Northern Light! ... Anyone interested??

Northern Light

Pearl said...

Girl I'm with ya!
Cant wait already!!
Lovely blog u got and inspiration!

♥
Pearl

Pearl said...

Girl I'm with ya!
Cant wait already!!
Lovely blog u got and inspiration!

♥
Pearl

Mary said...

shannon, your blog is so inspiring!! i just recently started reading your posts, and am in love with all the beauty on here! keep it coming, please =D.
the choices of today are such refreshing colors! especially the bedroom; so crisp! loving the gentle pinks and greens.

<3 mk

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Me too, me too. I am ready for some warmer weather!

Lifestyle of the pregnant and fabulous said...

so ready for spring too - love these photos - and especially love the green sofa. just want to curl up and read and book on it :) have a lovely weekend!

Cassie said...

I want that chair and I want to sit in it and read and drink some good iced tea. Love the shot. I have a thing for old and green.

Love your place!! Found lots of inspiration! xx, Cassie