Monday, August 15, 2011







i'm not going to lie....sometimes i cheat on y'all....when i should be blogging, i am actually pinning....it's rather addictive...i'm sure you will agree.  phew, i feel better now that i have gotten that off my chest.

*update- i think my user name is sdarbydesign (don't judge me for not knowing)...and if you go to my boards- yes, i am totally unorganized....i think i have interior design pics under "books i like to read" but if you read this blog, you know i'm not the most organized of the bunch!!

*images courtesy of frolicdarling dexter, style on display, pink persimmon, robert abbey

11 comments:

bryn alexandra said...

Ohhh what is your pinterest name? I don't think I follow you.

Anonymous said...

Girl don't feel bad Pinterest is so addictive and I can't get enough either. Just look at it as you are cheating to gain more inspiration for us readers..lol;)
I am so following you on Pinterest now under~Nycia Emerson

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Hilarious. I'm addicted, too!

Jo @ In Corners of My Mind said...

I pin when I should be doing a lot of other things...so you are not alone, and you are not being judged...happy pinning!

bazaarofserendipity said...

i loveeee that bathroom!!! lighting is FAB!

Jessie said...

SO addicting...there will probably be a support group for us soon ;)

Karena said...

Oh Shannon I know that I must use Pinterest!! Everyone knows how great it is, just look at all of these fab images!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Life of Style said...

Pinning is so addictive and now that I have the lovely little app on my phone makes it much worse but I love it! My husband has no idea what I am doing and no need in really explaining...it really doesn't make sense.

Andrika King said...

I'm just as addicted find me - Andrika King - lots of great children's interior shots

Anonymous said...

Love,love,love the bathroom vanity and mirror, The sconces are the best!

Unknown said...

Love pining! Who makes that candy colored gem shaped table lamp?? I cant find it on your pinterest.