Monday, November 26, 2012

back to the real world....after a fun-filled couple of days away, i must admit it was hard having to jump back into the routine this AM.  wishing you a happy monday.....

*images courtesy of ajf designcoco cozy, shelterness, house and garden, juliasvistadrommer


C. Berner said...

Love the mix of fashion and home! Your blog is a must read of mine! I'm just getting started and would love if you checked it out!


Pallavi Srivastava said...

This is very entertaining and high quality wallpapers
Latest Wallpapers

Nancy said...

Lovely! Im really liking rustic chic these days!
xo Nancy

Dane said...

*sigh* now I must seek out gold lacquered nail polish today...I will never get anything done. I'm not complaining; but the hubby will when he gets home tonight and sees nothings been done but I've shiny new nails. =)

It will be difficult to look chastised!


hong kong property said...

a living room with lots of books!<3