Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my kind of fan....


sometimes its hard to try and give your "designer" opinion on fans...because truth being said, they aren't really something "designers" tend to gravitate towards. however, i LOVE with all my heart and soul the industrial fan by RH. as much as fans are not suppose to be details/ accents in a room, i love what this says...old school, tons of character and just plain old cool.... i am trying to convince a client to use these in their home and i was happy to see it last night when i was flipping through an old Elle Decor (oct 05")...its in SJP's south hampton home.

3 comments:

chelswat said...

A. That is the cuttest little dress I have ever seen! Perfect for a "drama queen" 1 year old.

B. Please post photos of SJP's summer house, I'm dying to know what her "interior" style is.

Jennifer said...

so fun! I remember that house, I loved the mish-mash of chairs at the dining room table under that fantastic chandelier!

Topsy Turvy said...

Agree - that's a great fan!

-Lana