Wednesday, March 12, 2008

laura bohn's home...











so thank you "google image" (i am in love w/ that silly little thing). it takes me to the craziest places! have y'all used it before?? well, this is how i got to the NY social diary and ran across this article on laura bohn and her freaking fab home! so laura is a funny lady- in this article she describes how she got started in the design world and her clients (it seems like she totally rolls her eyes at them)! she says the only thing that they are worried about is impressing their friends- they aren't interested in bargains in the least. she said she had to teach one of her clients how to fold a towel! anyways- i love hearing other people's stories and seeing how they live...not to mention her home is amazing and use to be an old bank building in the village. how fab!!

7 comments:

HOBAC said...

She is just fabulous! I agree, I think there is a lot of eye rolling.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm really curious... just why kind of shampoo, soap bars, and lotion are stored in a vault? Obviously, the valet cart indicates frequent guests. No doubt it's only the best mountain grown Hawaiian coffee, too!

Anonymous said...

storm door locked...now, can you make my new home look like this?!?!?! i love the vault door!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Last night Laura and her husband were featured on an H>V program called "reZONED." The outside of the bank
building is very ornate. It is an
interesting renovation to say the least! Too bad you were out walking
and missed it...maybe next time.

Pink Wallpaper said...

sorry mom not everyone takes their cellphone when they are exercising! (ok, maybe exercising is stretching it- taking a casual walk w/ their family) i ate a cupcake and needed to feel better about adding some "junk in my trunk". oh and she meant to type HGTV, it was her first time leaving a comment; she was probably nervous :)

franki durbin said...

oh my goodness! I am a huge fan of heist movies, particularly when it involves robbing a bank. I recently told my husband I'd love to have a house with a round safe door - JUST LIKE the one you've shown here. I'll have to showcase this on my blog as well.

GORGEOUS!!!!!

London Calling said...

I saw the show featuring her on HGTV but I think I enjoyed the NYSD story you linked to much more. Thanks.